We’re excited to announce that for the first time ever, our Optimizing the Big 3 seminar will be available as an online powerlifting course via our Teachable platform on Monday, May 11. Our coaches have been fine-tuning this seminar since 2014, presenting all over North America to lifters and coaches who want to learn how best to perform and coach the squat, bench press and deadlift.
Here’s a quick preview of what you’ll get with Optimizing the Big 3:
When you’ve completed this course, you will:
- Know the “why” behind different types of powerlifting programs (so you can write better programs)
- Better understand how to manage all factors that affect a powerlifter’s recovery (so you can better manage your clients and your own training)
- Understand optimal squat, bench press and deadlift technique (and how to adjust based on individual lifters)
- Know how to design warm-ups that actually work to keep lifters healthy (and aren’t a waste of time)
This course is split between theory and application so you can learn the WHY and the HOW to make yourself a better lifter and coach.
With over 6 hours of video content, you will learn:
- Maximal Strength Training Theory
- Different types of periodization and when to use them
- How to autoregulate your training for better results
- Managing the Demands of the Strength Athlete
- Warm-Up Design for Strength Athletes
- How to Perform and Coach the Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift
- Exercise Classifications for Powerlifting
- PLUS extensive quizzes in each section to test your knowledge!
Optimizing the Big 3 will be on sale for just $99 for the first week. Sign up for our newsletter below so you’ll be the first to know when it’s released (plus you’ll get a free 17-minute How to Squat tutorial filmed at the seminar!).