Attention college athletes!
Are you home for the summer and looking for a gym? Want to make sure you return to campus stronger, faster and more powerful? Don’t settle for a run-of-the-mill commercial gym or an overpriced health club. Come to The Strength House, Worcester’s premier strength training gym.
We were college athletes at one point too. In fact, EVERY coach at The Strength House played high-level college baseball or softball. We know how tough it can be to find a gym where you don’t have to sign a long-term contract or pay insanely expensive day passes just to work out for a few months. At The Strength House, we’re solving that problem once and for all.
Sign up for our College Athlete Summer Training Program for only $399 ($99.75/month). You’ll get:
- 16 weeks of training (May through August) – that’s less than $25 per week!
- Up to 4 group strength workouts per week (both AM and PM sessions available to work with any schedule)
- Up to 2 group speed and agility workouts per week
- An initial movement assessment and performance testing
- An individualized training program OR technique coaching through your school’s program
- Access to top-notch equipment and a positive training environment
Don’t let your workouts fall by the wayside this summer. Click below to secure your 16-week pass today!
You’ve got 2 options: Pay $399 in full now to guarantee your spot, or pay in 3 installments of $133. We reserve the right to close enrollment if we get enough athletes, so don’t miss out!