ADULT STRENGTH TRAINING
We train our adult members in 90-minute group training sessions of 8 or fewer people to ensure proper coaching, attention to detail and a kickass training environment. When you train with us, you will:
- GET STRONGER: You’ll increase strength and improve technique in variations of the squat, bench press and deadlift. We’ll help you pick the right exercises for your experience level.
- BUILD MUSCLE: Our accessory exercises and finishers will help you build lean muscle and burn fat.
- MOVE BETTER: Every session starts with a dynamic warm-up that focuses on mobility, body awareness and lifting technique so you can lift for a lifetime.
- GAIN CONFIDENCE: Our coaching staff will empower you step outside your comfort zone and reach new levels of physical and mental strength.
Training sessions are performed in a team environment with everyone performing similar workouts, with exercises and weights selected on an individual basis to make sure you’re doing what’s best for you and your experience level.
Let’s Get Started!
All new members get a free training session to see if The Strength House is right for you. Click below to claim your spot.
Our high school, college and professional athletes train in 90-minute group training sessions of 10 or fewer athletes. This creates a high-energy environment that fosters teamwork and constant improvement. When you train with us, you will:
- GET FASTER: You’ll participate in small-sided games and drills to improve agility, decision-making and teamwork.
- INCREASE POWER: You’ll perform various sprints, jumps and throws to develop speed and power.
- GET STRONGER: You’ll use full-body strength training to enhance strength, size and injury-resilience.
Our unique approach and years of coaching experience allows us to train athletes of various levels in the same environment, all while helping them choose training options that are appropriate for their age, physical development, sport(s) and injury history.
Let’s Get Started!
All new athletes get a free training session to see if The Strength House is right for you. Click below to claim your spot.
Can’t make it to The Strength House in person but still want to utilize our coaching and programming? We offer online coaching for motivated and dedicated individuals looking to improve their performance in:
- Strength training
- Sports performance
If 1-on-1 online coaching isn’t an option for you or isn’t what you’re looking for, we have one-time purchase online training programs that can help you become a bigger, stronger lifter. We have programs specializing in:
- General Strength
- Competitive Powerlifting
- At-Home Workouts