A vision that has been growing since its founding in 2013, The Strength House was created to be a home for those looking to further their training potential alongside like minded individuals within a positive community. Members in nearly half of the United States as well as internationally have practiced The Strength House brand of strength and conditioning.
The gym will serve as the hub for The Strength House happenings, providing service to strength training and performance training enthusiasts in Western Massachusetts and the surrounding areas.
Furthermore, The Strength House will continue to serve its distance based clients and online viewership via content creation, individualized programming and group programming.
We are excited at what the future holds for The Strength House, and even more excited about what that means for YOU, our loyal and awesome followers.
We at The Strength House hold our core values close to our hearts. These are the things that have shaped us as coaches, lifters and human beings. If you train with us, you'll be taught and expected to uphold these same values:
- Positive Training Environment: How would you act if you knew it were impossible to fail? We celebrate every accomplishment and support each other with every failure. We learn from our mistakes and never blame others. This is not an "everyone gets a trophy" mentality, but rather an attitude that you should never be afraid to fail at The Strength House.
- No Islands: At the Strength House, we are a family and a team. While everyone has individual goals and needs, we as humans are much more alike than we are different. No one is so special that they can justify breaking away from these firm expectations: show up, work hard and support your fellow members.
- Carry the Flag: Lead from the front. Set a positive example. Do the little things that others are unwilling to do. You are a role model, whether you realize it or not. You never know who's watching and who is looking up to you.
- Don't Ring the Bell: Never, ever give up. There will be times when you want to quit, but anything is possible if you never give up.
- High Speed, Low Drag: Keep things simple. Master the basics because the basics work.